Emma Stone Inspired Makeup

 photo PicMonkey Collage_zps82ys91wb.jpg  photo Emma Stone Makeup look_zps9d50hjhb.jpg I am very excited about today's post as it is my second collaboration with the lovely Aymie from aymielouise.blogspot.com. We have collaborated before with our Beauty Q&A so make sure you go and give that a read if you haven't already. We both have a love for Emma Stone so decided to share one of her makeup looks each and show you how to recreate it. I decided to go for the makeup Emma had for the 2011 Golden Globes, now we are going back a bit here (were talking blonde haired Emma) but I just love the bronzed skin and slightly smokey eye. I also thought it would be a great look for summer that anyone could recreate.

I started by using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation, I buffed this in with a buffing brush for a nice airbrushed finish. I then concealed under my eyes with the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer and highlighted a little with it. I find the best way to blend this is with your fingers and then a Beauty Blender. I set under the eyes with some bareMinerals Well Rested concealer, I find with this foundation I don't need to powder anywhere else. I then moved onto the eyes, I started with the Maybelline cream shadow in Barely Branded. It's a light highlight shade and I applied this all over the lid and onto the brow bone. I then went in with the Charlotte Tibury Eyes To Mesmerise in the shade Mona Lisa, I will have a full review up on Friday but it is a really pretty chocolate brown. I applied it with my finger to get a sheer wash of color, I then used two shades out of the Naked 2 palette, Busted along the lash line and Bootycall on the brow bone and inner corner. Along the lash line I made things a little smudgy, I didn't really want to line just add some definition to the lashes. I then used MUFE Smokey Lash mascara, it is a more voluminous mascara that adds a lot of definition but not length. I also added some short individual lashes just to create some more volume in the lashes, this step is totally optional (hey what am I saying, they all are). For the brows I just used some translucent brow gel by L'Oreal. Back onto the face I heavily bronzed (not that you can really tell in the photos) with NARS Laguna bronzer, I also added some Kevyn Aucoin contour powder in the hollows of my cheeks just for a little shape to my football head. For the cheeks I used a nice peachy pink, NARS Deep Throat. I used a little MAC Soft & Gentle to highlight the cheekbones and high points of my face. Then lastly for the lips I used a MAC nude lipstick in Pure Zen.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and make sure you go and check out Aymie's blog. Love...


0 comments:

Post a Comment